Back Bay Residence
This Commonwealth Avenue residence had been neglected for decades and was in need for a total transformation. Our team restored and modernized the property to maintain the important architectural elements, yet deliver a living environment that meets today’s lifestyle.
We collaborated with our client to plan, design, and build out their vision. Project work included:
- Expanded and integrated kitchen into living area.
- Designed and installed custom millwork plan.
- Restored historically significant original plaster architectural elements.
- Enlarged and renovated bathrooms and powder room.
- Designed and implemented smart home automation: lighting, climate control and audio video systems.
- Implemented custom built-ins and stair system.
- Re-designed and replaced HVAC system.
- Sanded, stained and finished original hardwood flooring.
Click Photos to Enlarge
Chestnut Street Townhouse
We worked with our client over a year to plan and build out their dream vision. Key features of this project include:
- Fully (gut) renovated kitchen from traditional to cutting edge contemporary.
- Fully (gut) renovated study from old dark and dated paneling to a clean open design with a Nanawall door system opening to a re-imagined courtyard.
- Integrated rare old-growth wide plank hardwood flooring into the kitchen and study areas.
- Custom paint treatment applied to the formal dining room, resulting in an ultra sheen finish.
- Personalized a wet bar which maximizes storage space and traditional aesthetic appeal.
- Smart lighting control systems and Nest thermostats.
- Significantly upgraded bathrooms and powder room with personalized built-ins, high end materials, and luxury fixtures.
- Structural modifications to provide openness in living areas.