Chestnut Street Townhouse
We worked with our client over a year to plan and build out their dream vision. Key features of this project include:
- Fully (gut) renovated kitchen from traditional to cutting edge contemporary.
- Fully (gut) renovated study from old dark and dated paneling to a clean open design with a Nanawall door system opening to a re-imagined courtyard.
- Integrated rare old-growth wide plank hardwood flooring into the kitchen and study areas.
- Custom paint treatment applied to the formal dining room, resulting in an ultra sheen finish.
- Personalized a wet bar which maximizes storage space and traditional aesthetic appeal.
- Smart lighting control systems and Nest thermostats.
- Significantly upgraded bathrooms and powder room with personalized built-ins, high end materials, and luxury fixtures.
- Structural modifications to provide openness in living areas.
Beacon Hill Condominium
Photos coming soon. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your dream vision.